Adding some more photos

Hi, there! I'm adding more work at my edgegal.com site. I've had more time and if you follow my blog at galleryedge.blogspot.com  I've talked about my finding out I have hypothyroidism and this was the main reason why things were feeling so sluggish for me. Well, I must be feeling better as I have been creating more as well as going back to school, raising my family and subbing! Don't worry, I do not do it all at once. I am happy to report energy is up, some days are better than others, but by and large, feeling very happy to be my self again.

The ugly sweater party inside the Christmas tree.

Ugly sweater party in the Christmas tree by me!

"No place like Home" homage to the Wizard of Oz collage

At #LaVintagedecor

At LaVintage Decor

I elfed my family hehe

Elf Thyself of my family. I love this project, by the way. :D

0820161901

And a photo of one of our newest kitties, Aaron. He blesses all the canvas as a studio kitty should.

Comments

Popular Posts